Oh..it is finally Friday!have been busy for 5 days n its time to rest!
This 5 days really make us exhausted.. mon,wedn,fri whole day lab fr 9-5pm while tues n thurs whole day lecture fr 9-5pm..at night come back also cant really do revision since is too tired. Well, time flies during lab but not during the lecture..the duration is too long til we cant really absorb what the lecturer is teaching..n all masuk kiri keluar kanan..hehe.. luckily the accent of the lecturers are not too strong so still can understand what they talking bout.. but I can hardly understand the accent of the scottish other than the lecturers.. like the shopkeepers or the bankers.. they r really too ‘scottish’. Hmm..i think I need some more time..
Our lecture hall..
All sleeping during break time..
Playing football up the hill? yeah, it is finally friday n boys' group is desperate for football, so they can play happily even without any proper goal!
Have gone through 2 practicals of the most scary subject in tis sem- pharmacy practice 3. This is the subject that can kill all of us since we can get negative marks in this subject and according to seniors, the pass rate is really really LOW! U need to resit for many times to pass the exam. Basically, its all about checking prescription n counseling. N we get to face the real scenarios in the lab full of various medications.. n we get a prescription fr doctor n we start checking the legal category n the dose of the prescription..then we go n get the correct medication n prescribe to the lecturer who pretending as a patient n we gotta counsel him on the drugs. And if we hv any doubts on our prescription then we need to ‘call’ (yea, jz pretending to call on phone) the doctor n ask for the problems. So far, the practical is quite interesting to me.. (mayb it is jz the beginning, so tats y it is interesting..;P).. but I know the nightmare is coming soon! -_-
4 photostated books plus 2 original ones cost us 90 pounds!!
Well, have been in Glasgow for almost 2 weeks.. now is summer but the weather still v cold.. imagine we wrap ourselves like ‘bak chang’ n the Scottish wear singlet n skirt down the street.. hrmph! We swear that next yr summer we can also wear like them since we believe that we could gradually tolerate to the weather here. (hope so huh…) And we found that the things here r v cheap.. if u dun convert!wahaha.. really! If u go to the supermarket, u ll find that almost everything is in pents, 1 pounds or 2 pounds like tat only. Like a normal size of bottle of shampoo, we can get it in 80 pents.. hv u ever get to c a shampoo in 80 cents in msia? No way! And also the clothes n jeans here, u can get nice one in only 4 pounds! Tats y the ppl here enjoy shopping coz things r simply cheap. N I guess all of them here are quite rich also… Oh, we need to walk a lot at here since the town is quite a distance away fr our place.. so we do exercise also!but jz not a single sweat coming out..:P
So far, I m adapting quite well at here..n it is stg quite weird.. coz before coming here, I was pretty worried that I cant used to the life here. But now, things prove me wrong. The life here is quite good for me.. and I can sleep very well here, unlike in msia when sometimes I did suffer from insomnia. Here, whenever I look out from my window.. the birds, the sky, the clouds, the buildings.. all these can make me feel so relax..
Glasgow, a city not familiar to me, but guess it is also a city which I am gonna fall in love with it..
My student I.D. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment