今天,一封EMAIL,让我恐慌了一整个下午。
那种感觉,是害怕。
是续PP3后的那种害怕。
也像在INTEC IELTS成绩出炉时的害怕。
当学生就是有着和工作后不同的压力。
每一个小小的错误都有可能让你看不到前路。
如果拿不到那张文凭,那你也许就是前途茫茫。
而工作,小小的错误也许会让你遭到老板的奚落和虐待。
但至少,你的那张文凭已经不会让你饿死,你的前途也已经肯定。
你达不到老板的要求,最多最多你会被炒鱿鱼然后另找公司,一切都不会改变太大。
而当学生,如果你达不到要求,不单可能会改变一切。
而且你辜负的,会是一大堆对你有期望的人。
工作上的压力只是来自一个人,而学生的压力却是来自四周围的人。
所以,不要把学生的压力和工作上的压力放在同一个天秤上。
他们其实没有真的很幸福而已。
至少对我来说是。
而今天下午,那封EMAIL让我突然迷失了。
看着桌子上的书本,却吸收不到一个字。
把一切想到最坏,最坏最坏。。
但刚才的傍晚却揭晓了原来一切都没有太坏。
终于,可以放下心来。
*阿弥陀佛*
(白白浪费了我一整个下午!&#$%%$$%#&*&*%$#^&*&)
谢谢下午一些朋友的安慰,担忧,意见和陪伴。
请原谅我的情绪有点不能自我。
现在总算平复了。
累。
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
:) Good lor then... Go back study fast... haha... sleep late tonite to cover back lor... :P
aikss... try the best, wont regret! 顺起自然~ 结果是怎样,考完再看吧,因为都已经尽力了啊! 相信自己吧!
Why is that I got so many identities? 老友珊and '朋友'的表妹里面的那个'朋友'。haha... And,d one i mean 'happen to read ur blog' on that day doesn't mean i didn't follow ur blog la, ok? I'm not that 'bo sim'.
My dear friend, we can only do our best in the things that we can control. Those we cannot control, we will leave them to fate. There are ups and downs in our life, like the damn old saying. We cried n went crazy when we thought that our hard work is coming to an end. But, somehow we overcame them.
Just have faith in yourself. We all know that you are good, so that's how you should think too. Don't feel discouraged.
remember that there are loads of people standing by ur side ya. JIA YOU!
tiger n fifi:thanks for concern o!^^
jessie:believe it onot..tears rolling in my eyes when i readin ur comment..thanks so much..=)
I know you have been through a lot, from a dreamy gal to a pharmacy student. It's very stressful to study abroad, just carrying with you the expectations from others. I have just gone through (so far I consider) the hardest time of my life lately. Just imagine, I cried every night for almost 3 weeks, yet had to wake up and be strong.
I know it's hard, REALLY. But, don't doubt yourself at this moment. Don't forget that, You are just a few steps away from home. We are waiting for you with open arms. I think your family thinks the same, or more than that. They are worried about you, yet there's nothing they can do. I believe that they always pray for your happiness and safety instead of the glory you bring to them.
p/s 1: I can feel what you are feeling. Dun forget that 'if your are crying, there is another person, far away from UK, crying with you too.'
p/s 2: Why you cry on ur birthday?! and, why do you make me cry too?! People in my house are all asleep. I'm here, staring at my laptop and cry as if just received a break up letter from my boyfren. OMG~
Be happy la, girl!! at least for today :)
p/s 3:pls catch me up in msn whenever u r free. dun make me痴痴地等ya...
Post a Comment